Norfolk Kitchen and Bath, a division of The Norfolk Companies, is currently seeking an energetic lead carpenter to join its growing team. Become part of a growing family-owned and operated company that has been in business for over 75 years. Daily responsibilities would working on complete kitchen and bathroom remodeling projects. Typical scope of work includes demolition followed by frame to finish carpentry.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Education from a vocational/technical high school program
- Ability to read design drawings and scopes of work to understand project requirements
- Clean appearance, tools & reliable transportation/attendance are a must.
- General knowledge of the carpentry trade & experience with all carpentry hand and power tools
- Prior cabinet installation experience preferred
- 2-5 years of field experience required. CSL holder would be a significant benefit.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and grow with our company
This full time position that has a great benefit package and year round work. Wages will be determined based on prior experience level.