Norfolk Kitchen & Bath is a division of the Norfolk Companies. The Norfolk Companies consists of Norfolk Hardware and Home Center, Norfolk Kitchen and Bath, and Northeast Cabinet and Countertop Distributors. We currently operate five showrooms in the NH/MA area, located in Boston, Braintree, Salem, Nashua & Manchester. Come and be part of this fun, fast paced, family atmosphere! We are currently looking for full time kitchen and bath designers/sales associates for all of our showrooms. Qualified candidates must have experience designing and selling in the kitchen and bath industry. The ideal candidate will provide excellent customer service skills while also focusing on meeting monthly and yearly sales goals.
- Covering the showroom during scheduled hours.
- Designing, estimating, and measuring each project with accuracy and speed.
- Meeting monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales and margin goals.
- Developing relationships with clients with the hope of generating future referral business.
- In-depth knowledge of kitchen and bath design and industry trends.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with kitchen and bath design.
- Proficient in 2020 Design software program.
- Detail oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work a retail schedule, of 40 hours including some Saturdays.
- Our showrooms are open Monday through Saturday and are closed on Sunday’s. We are closed nights, and all major holidays.
The Norfolk Companies Offers A Comprehensive Benefits Package, Including:
- Salary plus commission.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Supplemental benefits.
- 401K plan with generous company match.
- Paid time off including vacation, sick and personal time off.
- Paid holidays.