Norfolk Kitchen and Bath, a division of The Norfolk Companies, is currently seeking an energetic lead carpenter to join its growing team. Become part of a growing family-owned and operated company that has been in business for over 75 years. Daily responsibilities would include leading a carpentry crew working on complete kitchen and bathroom remodeling projects. Typical scope of work includes demolition followed by frame to finish carpentry.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Detailed knowledge of frame to finish carpentry.
- Significant cabinet installation experience
- Ability to read and understand design drawings and scopes of work for each project
- Ability to supervise a carpentry crew and be forward thinking
- Framing/structural knowledge
- Window and door installation
- Experience with all carpentry power tools
- Clean appearance, tools & reliable transportation/attendance are a must\
- 5-10 years of field experience required. CSL holder would be a significant benefit.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and grow with our company
This full time position that has a great benefit package and year round work. Wages will be determined based on prior experience level.